Nice soft appearance with no large veins. I found the cigar a little spongy to the feel. Nice straight forward tobacco smell to the wrapper and foot of the cigar. Very easy draw with mild tobacco and grassy flavor.
- After lighting the cigar I found that it produced a thick and creamy smoke, a light spice.
- The intensity of the cigar increased with a little more spice flavors and retro hauling brought out the spiciness a lot, I also got hints of woodiness.
- The cigar kept growing in strength and gave me more woody flavors which became the dominate flavor but still some hints of spice along with hints of some black licorice.
Burn and Ash:
- Nice light grey ash and a very even burn till the last 1.5”. The burn became a little uneven but nothing really bad.
- I found this to be a medium strength smoke.
- A very nice smoke but nothing that grabbed my attention. I did really like the volume of smoke this cigar produced..