Perdomo Habano Connecticut Robusto Review
- Size: 5 x 52
- Wrapper: Connecticut
- Rating: 17.5
Nice soft appearance with no large veins. I found the cigar a little spongy to the feel. Nice straight forward tobacco smell to the wrapper and foot of the cigar. Very easy draw with mild tobacco and grassy flavor.
- 1st Third
- - After lighting the cigar I found that it produced a thick and creamy smoke, a light spice.
- 2nd Third
- - The intensity of the cigar increased with a little more spice flavors and retro hauling brought out the spiciness a lot, I also got hints of woodiness.
- Last Third
- - The cigar kept growing in strength and gave me more woody flavors which became the dominate flavor but still some hints of spice along with hints of some black licorice.
- Burn and Ash:
- - Nice light grey ash and a very even burn till the last 1.5”. The burn became a little uneven but nothing really bad.
- - I found this to be a medium strength smoke.
- - A very nice smoke but nothing that grabbed my attention. I did really like the volume of smoke this cigar produced..