Montecristo White Rothchilde Cigar Review
- Size: 5 x 52
- Wrapper: Natural
- Rating: 17
This cigar looks really nice. The band is simple and classic. Overall, this is a very attractive cigar. The White features good construction with no blemishes. There were no veins to speak of and cut easily. It has a nice tight feel that slightly yields. The pre-light aroma was slightly sweet and toasty with nutty hints.
- 1st Third
- - The cigar was very smooth and mild. The toasty aromas became pronounced. Within this third, the draw opened up.
- 2nd Third
- - The flavors opened up more with peppery hints came through. I also picked up some cedar aromas. The White shifted from from a mild to a mild-medium bodied cigar.
- Last Third
- - The flavors remained consistent with the 2nd 3rd. Even as I neared the end of the cigar, it remained smooth and had no detectable bitterness.
- Burn and Ash
- - Throughout, the cigar had a very nice, even burn. It had a thick,white smoke. The light gray ash was strong and tight.
- - mild to medium smoke
- - This smoke would be good after dinner or in the morning. It would also go well paired with stronger flavored beverages (i.e. coffee). I would definitely smoke it again. It was well-constructed and had good flavor.