This cigar looks great. A beautiful dark natural color with no significant flaws. I found the cigar a little firm but it didn’t feel heavy. The wrapper and foot of the cigar gave a little grassy smell, nice. I cut the cigar w/ my Palio cutter and lit it with my single flame butane lighter
- I received some sweet grassy woody flavors on the first draw. The first half gives light tobacco and oak leaf notes, roots,slightly palate coating.
- The glassy flavors started giving way to a nice black licorice flavor and some more woody flavors. The intensity of the cigar increased some also. I found that retro hauling gave me a little more charred wood flavor.
- The cigar kept growing in strength but wasn’t as strong as I expected it to be. I got some strong hints of cedar. I find myself thoroughly enjoying this fine tobacco.
Burn and Ash
- The ash was a light to medium grey
- medium to full smoke
- This was a completely new cigar for me and I didn’t have any background knowledge of this cigar. I enjoyed some of the flavors of this cigar and would happily reccomend this to others.