Don Tomas Clasico Allegro Cigar Review
- Size: 5 x 50
- Wrapper: Maduro
- Rating: 18
Wrapper shows off a fairly smooth texture with only a few veins along with a dark brown color and nice oily look.The cigar has a nice solid feel to the touch. Wrapper and foot of the cigar gave a nice tobacco smell. I cut the cigar w/ my Palio cutter and lit it with my single flame butane lighter (XikAR)
- 1st Third
- - The flavors started out smooth but aggressive with cedar and earth flavors. The cigar had a great draw.
- 2nd Third
- - The strength of this cigar continued to grow and gave more spice and black peppercorn flavors with hints of cocoa along with cedar.
- Last Third
- - Found the final 1/3rd of this smoke to develop a slight harshness but not overpowering.
- Burn and Ash:
- - The ash was a light to medium grey and firm. The burn was just slightly off but was not a concern.
- - I found this to be a full body smoke.
- - I had this cigar after a nice meal and it paired well with my coffee. The cigar gave a nice volume of smoke. Overall a good smoke.