Wrapper shows off a fairly smooth texture with only a few veins along with a dark brown color and nice oily look.The cigar has a nice solid feel to the touch. Wrapper and foot of the cigar gave a nice tobacco smell. I cut the cigar w/ my Palio cutter and lit it with my single flame butane lighter (XikAR)
- The flavors started out smooth but aggressive with cedar and earth flavors. The cigar had a great draw.
- The strength of this cigar continued to grow and gave more spice and black peppercorn flavors with hints of cocoa along with cedar.
- Found the final 1/3rd of this smoke to develop a slight harshness but not overpowering.
Burn and Ash:
- The ash was a light to medium grey and firm. The burn was just slightly off but was not a concern.
- I found this to be a full body smoke.
- I had this cigar after a nice meal and it paired well with my coffee. The cigar gave a nice volume of smoke. Overall a good smoke.
Alec Bradley Maxx The Culture Cigars in stock. Find Alec Bradley Maxx The Culture cigar samplers and specials in our cigar sampler and cigar gift page. Same Day Shipping, Order now to guarantee today's low price. Call for our daily cigar specials and cigar accessories promotions.