Pre light inspection reveals a beautiful square pressed robusto with a perfect Cameroon wrapper. Sniffing the foot, I can smell what seems like Chocolate Mint Ice cream… I think I am delusional. The cap is perfect, there is one small vein in the wrapper and it is firm with no soft spots. The cut is accomplished with a wedge cutter and the cigar is enjoyed without benefit of a beverage.
- The draw has no resistance. The cigar is producing a light gray ash and has a perfect burn. The first draws were somewhat harsh, but the cigar is mellowing out.
- The cigar continues to smoke hot; but the burn remains perfect. The cigar surrenders the ash with a gentle nudge. Flavors are quite nice, and becoming less harsh. I believe I can taste spice.
- The taste is really becoming quite nice. For most of the smoke the burn has been perfect, but as we near the end, we see some canoeing.
Burn and Ash:
- The ash was grey and firm.
- Full body smoke.
- This cigar is more than likely a better smoke than this review suggests. For whatever reason, there was no resistance to the draw and so the smoke was hot throughout the experience.
Buy any combination of two boxes or more and get free Super Saver shipping on your entire order. *minimum 15 cigars
CAO CAMEROON ROBUSTO652125004403
CAO CAMEROON ROBUSTO
Box-pressed with a beautiful ruddy Cameroon wrapper, the CAO L’Anniversarie Series Cameroon robusto is a 92-rated winner! With a long finish and complex, medium bodied smoke, these cigars make welcome additions to any humidor. Get yours today.