Pre light inspection reveals a beautiful square pressed robusto with a perfect Cameroon wrapper. Sniffing the foot, I can smell what seems like Chocolate Mint Ice cream… I think I am delusional. The cap is perfect, there is one small vein in the wrapper and it is firm with no soft spots. The cut is accomplished with a wedge cutter and the cigar is enjoyed without benefit of a beverage.
- The draw has no resistance. The cigar is producing a light gray ash and has a perfect burn. The first draws were somewhat harsh, but the cigar is mellowing out.
- The cigar continues to smoke hot; but the burn remains perfect. The cigar surrenders the ash with a gentle nudge. Flavors are quite nice, and becoming less harsh. I believe I can taste spice.
- The taste is really becoming quite nice. For most of the smoke the burn has been perfect, but as we near the end, we see some canoeing.
Burn and Ash:
- The ash was grey and firm.
- Full body smoke.
- This cigar is more than likely a better smoke than this review suggests. For whatever reason, there was no resistance to the draw and so the smoke was hot throughout the experience.
Get a CAO lighter ($100.00 value) for only $0.99 with any box purchase of cigars. *boxes 20 cigars or more, while supplies last
CAO CAMEROON ROBUSTO652125004403
CAO CAMEROON ROBUSTO
Box-pressed with a beautiful ruddy Cameroon wrapper, the CAO L’Anniversarie Series Cameroon robusto is a 92-rated winner! With a long finish and complex, medium bodied smoke, these cigars make welcome additions to any humidor. Get yours today.